Ir al contenido principal

Foto


Comentarios

toomorrowman ha dicho que…
Thank you for posting these pictures. This one takes me back to a very special day. The BBC were recording a TV special called "Only Olivia'. I won a ticket through the no longer active " Olivia Newton John International Appreciation Society" I often wonder what happened to John who ran that fan club? I have great memories of Livvy chatting to us between takes and telling us jokes. A wonderful evening every time I watch it I can hear my very loud whistle. I got a photo in her dressing room after the show which I still have. I wish I could share it with you all but have no idea how to do it.
Many thanks once again for taking me back to being a very excited 17year old boy
ALEX ha dicho que…
Wow!, thanks for the anecdote. I loved it